A CAREER WITH RCL
Our people are our most valuable asset. Many have been with the company for a number of years developing their careers within the business. Others have been recruited specifically to meet the challenges set by the highly competitive and technical industry in which we operate. Our apprenticeship and graduate training schemes have seen a number of individuals remain and progress within the business.
We aim to provide every employee with an enjoyable and challenging environment to forge a purposeful career. Our employees are supported throughout their time with us, with training and development given the utmost importance. On joining RCL, employees undertake a comprehensive induction programme which provides information on the company, our culture, our approach and an in-depth health and safety training and certification.
In addition, employees are encouraged to develop their skills and expertise through identified training and development needs across all areas of technical and personal growth.
£28k- £34k depending on experience St Albans, RedbournRCL established over quarter of century, are synonymous with quality of service. Providing specialist construction, engineering, and facilities management solutions for organisations of all sizes and across a range of sectors. We are a progressive, equal opportunities employer striving to create the best environment within which our staff can work and develop their capabilities. We have a strong collaborative culture of building relationships through delivery of high quality, services on time and budget but most importantly, safely. Due to recent success and aligned with our growth strategy we are actively recruiting for the position of Business Development Coordinator to join a friendly, well established company based on the outskirts of St Albans.
Position SummaryWorking within the Business development team, your role is to assist in the growth of the business. Proactive support of the team and coordination and maintenance of enquiries.
- £28k- £34k depending on experience
- A close-knit and supportive team with great progression opportunities
- Private BUPA healthcare (after 6 months’ probation)
- Free parking
- Hours: 8am–4:30pm or 8.30am-5pm
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Assist in preparing quotes for potential customers and processing enquiries
- Assisting with the preparation of presentations and pitches for prospective clients
- Managing and coordinating the activities of the sales and marketing team
- Planning sales/marketing drives and scheduling team events
- Maintain client records in a CRM application (HubSpot)
- Log customer leads and support customer queries
- Creating and review sales and marketing reports
- Managing and updating sales presentation materials including brochures, sales decks and posters
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers via email, phone, and in-person.
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities
- Developing and maintaining relationships with business stakeholders, including clients
- Conducting periodic market research and analysis
- Keeping customers updated with relevant product information
- Creating and maintaining client databases and mail lists.
- Coordinating and arranging client events, meetings, appointments, and conferences.
- Tracking submitted proposals and providing feedback to management.
- Information technology – Microsoft Applications
- Understanding numeric data
- Being proactive and flexible
- Meeting deadlines
- Strong Communication
- Thorough and a collaborative planner
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload
- Being courteous and professional
- Being confident, thorough and collaborative
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Enthusiasm, willingness to learn, flexibility and a great communicator
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar project coordination/administration role
- Experience using a CRM system – preferably HubSpot
- Social Media – LinkedIn
- CRM knowledge
- 2 years of professional experience or an equivalent degree level
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
How to applyApply in writing, attaching your CV, to Craig Delves
DISCOVER HOW RCL CAN OPTIMISE THE VALUE OF YOUR BUILT ASSETS
Outstanding property and infrastructure support services delivered with a commitment to service, innovation, people and action.